Expert Horse Rail Fencing Installation in Eastern Washington & Northern Idaho
Horse rail fencing is a long-lasting, low maintenance alternative to traditional wood board fencing designed specifically for horse and other large animal containment. Made with three strands of high tensile wire encased in a 5.25” wide molecular bonded polyethylene coating which visually simulates a wooden rail, it provides many years of trouble-free service. While wooden rail fencing requires regular upkeep and painting, the high tensile strength and tough coating of this alternative allows it to withstand numerous impacts and still bounce back, ensuring your valuable animals remain safe for years.
Classic Look of Horse Rail Fencing with More Strength & Durability
Innovative continuous polymer and high-tensile wire technology allows the fence to flex upon impact to reduce injury risk while keeping large animals contained with its high break strength. The rail attaches at end posts and slips freely through the line post brackets to allow rail flexibility. You can get the classic appearance of traditional rail fencing without the rotting, warping, splintering, brittleness and paint-flaking associated with wood and rigid PVC or vinyl. Available in two, three or four-rail combinations or as a top rail over woven wire horse fence, occasional washing may be necessary to refresh its appearance.Bracing and concrete is recommended at gates and corners but not on straight runs of line post.
- Polymer rail flexes upon impact and rebounds to original shape with three 12.5-gauge high-tensile wires embedded in polymer rails. Each rail provides up to 4000 poiunds of break resistance
- Matte finish gives the classic rail appearance, and it never needs painting
- Classic rail design adds traditional estate appearance to property
- Specially formulated polymer with added UV-stabilizers protect rail from harsh sun rays and withstands temperature ranges from -40°F to 200°F without becoming brittle or breaking down
- Specially-designed accessories in matching colors are available for best installation
- Made in U.S.A. with a 20-year limited warranty
Wide Range of Farm & Ranch Fencing Options
In addition to power fencing, we offer a wide array of other animal fencing options including fixed knot fencing, equi-fencing, power and rail fencing, post and board fencing, vinyl ranch rail fencing, and deer and elk fencing. We also provide custom panels, gates & entryways and rock-drilling services. If you need ranch, farm or other rural fencing, our technicians have the skill and experience to get the job done right regardless of your project’s terrain and specifications.
Expert Horse Rail Fencing Installation in the Spokane Area
Serving the communities of Spokane, Airway Heights, Medical Lake, Cheney, Opportunity, Veradale, Liberty Lake, Trentwood, Post Falls, Greenacres, Spangle, Chewelah, Davenport, Sandpoint, Hayden, Kellogg, St. Maries, Colfax, Newport, Pullman, Moscow, Ritzville, Rathdrum, Coeur D’Alene, Deer Park, Priest River, Colville, and Kettle Falls